Events and Attractions in Our Neighborhood
Please contact the venues for times, schedules and prices.
May through October
- Taliesin - Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin Opens for the Season: www.taliesinpreservation.org (The Opal Man gallery is just a short drive down hwy 23)
- Taliesin offers the following tours: Estate, Winter Festival, House, Highlights, Hillside Studio and Theater, Garden, Educator, Group, and Private.
- Hillside School Class Experiences are also offered.
June through November
- American Players Theatre (APT) www.americanplayers.org
- APT is a professional theater located just outside Spring Green, Wisconsin. Situated on 110 acres of hilly woods and meadows, APT has two theaters, the newly renovated 1089-seat outdoor amphitheater and the 201-seat indoor Touchstone Theater. From June through November, APT produces nine plays in a rotating repertory. With annual attendance of over 100,000 and an annual budget in excess of $6 million, APT ranks as the country’s second largest outdoor theater devoted to the classics.
Other Things to Do and See...
- Please contact venues for schedules and pricing. Thank you!