The Opal Man - Terms and Conditions
Refund and Exchange Policy
- The Opal Man will accept merchandise for exchange or credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in original condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- No refunds on custom work, special orders, or altered merchandise.
- 30% down payment.
- Balance can be paid in as many as 180 days as long as regular payments are being made.
- Layaways cancelled after 30 days will be charged 15% of the purchase price for restocking.
- Custom designed jewelry involves metals, gems, and labor furnished by The Opal Man for a specific client. As such, all custom jewelry is non-refundable and requires a 50% deposit before the work begins.
- Every effort will be made by The Opal Man to accurately manufacture or produce the item(s) so ordered.
- Full payment will denote the client's complete satisfaction.
- The Opal Man ships to U.S.A. addresses only.
- Items will be shipped to the address specified during checkout.
- All packages are mailed fully insured with tracking numbers.
Resizing New Rings
- If the ring you would like is not your size, it may be possible to resize it to fit you. Every ring is different, so please give us a call with questions.
- If you don't know your ring size, your local jeweler should be able to tell you. Be sure to write it down!
- The Opal Man can resize most rings in 1/4 sizes (for example: 7, 7.25, 7.5, 7.75, 8, etc.)
- Cost of Resizing: Most gold rings, when purchased new from The Opal Man, can be resized at no additional fee. Resizing silver rings, however, will incur a service fee. Please call with questions.